26. What Financial Advisors Should Expect From Their Websites in 2022 with Graham Turner
Advisors, what do you expect from your website?
In this episode, Jack Martin speaks with Graham Turner, the CEO of Advisor Websites, to dig into the elements of advisor websites. With valuable advice for financial advisors heading into 2022, Graham helps you better understand what you should expect from your website and why advisor websites aren’t for everyone.
Plus, Graham discusses the power of fintech and the reasons why some people prefer interacting with financial technology over Facebook or YouTube.
- Fintech versus YouTube and Facebook: The impact of fintech over the past year
- How financial advisors should feel about creating a website
- What advisors should expect from their website from a marketing and lead generation perspective
- How websites build trust for financial advisors
- And more!
Connect with Graham Turner:
Connect with Jack Martin:
About our Guest:
As the CEO of Advisor Websites, British Columbia’s 14th fastest growing business, Graham continually improves his leadership capabilities through formal and informal growth opportunities. He relishes the opportunity to connect with leaders across different industries to share ideas and experiences.
His passion is building and leading teams through collaboration and idea-sharing. Graham seeks to develop and grow individuals and facilitate them finding their passion and bringing out the best of their talent and ambition. He continually looks for ways to drive value through new ideas and ways of thinking, creating innovative data-driven solutions to traditional opportunities.