Monday Minute – April 11, 2022
Prospecting in Times of Crisis
Many advisors stop marketing during times of crisis. This is a mistake because clients and prospects want to hear from you. History has shown us that these times of crisis are also times of great opportunity. Join us tomorrow, when one of the brightest and most successful marketers in our business, with join us for an interactive session “Prospecting in Times of Crisis.” You will come away with specific strategies that you will be able to implement into your business immediately! In this one-hour interactive session he’ll share what’s working for advisors and what’s not. For example:
- How to use Quiz and Assessment Strategies – quizzes that are easy to implement and highly engaging.
- The ONE Question – anyone with assets is asking the same question now. Advisors are uniquely positioned to answer this. Find out how you can market DIRECTLY to this question.
- A 2007 Case Study – see four slides that helped a small firm gather nearly $ 200 million in new assets in less than two years
- Open Look Psychology – Use this simple tweak in your marketing to motivate prospects to go from cold, or lukewarm, to hot very quickly
- We will share our “Volatile Times Referral Script” that is designed for times of crisis. Not only will your clients appreciate hearing this from you right now, but it will motivate them to send people they care about directly to you.
Carrier Updates and MYGA Report
Remember to check the Carrier Updates page for the latest news and announcements from insurance carriers, including links to resources, webinars and helpful documents.
Our MYGA Report also gives you the highest 3, 5, 7 and 10-year interest rate guarantees.