The 2022 Secret Formula To Client Loyalty and Abundant Referrals with Julie Littlechild (Ep. 34)
Engagement varies depending on the relationship we have with our clients.
So when it comes to client engagement, what can we do to ensure that we are taking it to the next level?
In this episode, Julie Littlechild, the CEO and founder of Absolute Engagement, joins Jack Martin to explain the value of true engagement and leadership when maintaining client and advisor relationships. Julie unpacks the tips you need to start engaging with your clients in the right ways.
- Themes and segments you can apply to strengthen and deepen client engagement
- The importance of providing your clients with a personalized experience
- Ways true engagement can increase your business success
- The difference between client satisfaction and client engagement
- Her research, studies, and findings around client experience and engagement
- And more!
Connect with Julie Littlechild:
Connect with Jack Martin:
About Our Guest:
Julie Littlechild is a recognized expert on the drivers and evolution of client experience, client engagement, and referral growth. She has worked with and studied successful financial advisors and their clients for more than twenty-five years. Before founding Absolute Engagement, she launched and ran one of the industry’s leading research firms, focused on client engagement. She is the author of a popular blog, the co-host of the Becoming Referable Podcast, and the author of The Pursuit of Absolute Engagement.