The Ranch at Rock Creek
In March 2022, we’ll be inviting our top seven qualifying advisors to join us for a unique four-day experience in the great outdoors of Philipsburg, Montana.
Learn all about The Ranch at Rock Creek and how you can qualify below.
Nestled in one of Montana’s most pristine valleys, The Ranch at Rock Creek offers year-round unique vacations on an authentic 19th century homestead.
Start the day with inspired Ranch cuisine, then learn to fly fish on a Blue Ribbon trout stream. Experience awe-inspiring views from The Top of the World on horseback and drift off in a bespoke glamping tent under the Big Sky.
Channel the pioneer spirit that encouraged our homesteaders to ascend the next peak. Knowledgeable guides lead outdoor adventures on 6,600 acres of ranch land, including four miles of Blue Ribbon Rock Creek.
You’ll be fitted with gear and set out on twice-daily expeditions, such as fly fishing, horseback riding, archery and cross-country skiing.
Leave Montana with knowledge and abilities that will enrich your future travels, or return year after year to hone your expertise.
Greetings from the Ranch
- All lodging accommodations
- Standard breakfast, lunch, hors d’oeuvres and dinner daily
- Unlimited premium wine, cocktails, beer and non-alcoholic beverage
- Roundtrip airport transfers to/from Missoula (MSO), Butte (BTM) or Anaconda (K3U3 – private aviation only, no FBO services)
- Stocked in-accommodation mini bars
- Up to two (2) guided on-ranch activities per guest, per day.
How to Qualify
- Qualifying business must be written with all Athene, all F&G and North American Secure Horizon and Secure Horizon Plus products*
- Must be submitted in December – January 2022, paid by February 2022
- Trip scheduled for March 31 – April 3, 2022
- Only advisors to attend, no guests
*Exclusions include MYGAs, SPIAs, DIAs and Term Insurance
|11||Day Trader Bob|
|14||The Good Doctor|
|15||Gladiator in a Suit|