You Grow With Us, We Grow With You
At InsurMark, we work every day to give financial advisors all around the country a best-in-class experience for themselves and their clients with our financial strength, product and industry knowledge, all backed by our core values of service and trust.
A career with InsurMark means you’ll have opportunities to learn and work alongside an industry-proven, experienced team of sales, marketing, and business support professionals. We provide expert training and guidance, innovative sales and marketing technology, and relationships with premier annuity and life insurance providers.
People are the foundation of our success, and starting your career with the InsurMark team can have benefits like no other.
↓ See our current opportunities
Job Title: Business Developer
Reports to: Executive VP, General Manager
InsurMark has been in business for 40 years and we are an industry leading financial services distribution company and a proud member of The Simplicity Group of Companies. Our organization is dedicated to providing dynamic solutions that will protect and enhance the financial security of every home in America.
We work with independent financial advisors to provide a best-in-class experience for them and their customers. This includes providing resources and services, product partners, technology vendors, practice management leaders and business development systems.
- Successfully participate and complete the InsurMark training program
- Make proactive outbound sales calls to recruit financial advisors
- Respond and qualify inbound leads
- Meet call activity expectations and monthly sales goals set forth by management.
- Become proficient in and effectively use our sales enablement software.
- Participate in continuous training.
- Self-develop with industry and product knowledge to remain current with trends and products
- Keep abreast of the competition and changes in the economy and financial markets.
- Understand and adhere to the Vision, Mission and Values of InsurMark.
- Represent InsurMark in a professional manner at all times.
Required Skills and Expertise:
- Entry level sales professional position, past selling experience not required
- Enterprising and creative mindset for developing innovative solutions
- Ability to ask probing questions to qualify and close business
- Persistent and flexible to overcome call reluctance
- Self–starter with endurance and capacity to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Ability to think clearly and be objective
- Outgoing, people oriented and highly collaborative
- Effective listening and verbal reasoning skills
- Sufficient vocabulary to communicate effectively under stressful situations
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel with accurate typing skills
- Some travel may be required
Minimum Educational Requirements:
College Degree Preferred or Equivalent Work Experience
Tell us about yourself!
Thanks for your interest in this career opportunity with InsurMark.
Fill out our application form and send us your resume here.