24. The Value Behind a Data-Driven Approach to Annuities for Advisors With Tamiko Toland
Advisors, think about your conversations with clients.
Are you looking to tackle those conversations differently?
Perhaps a data-driven approach can enable you to better serve and meet your clients’ needs.
This week, CANNEX’s Tamiko Toland joins Jack Martin to highlight the disconnect between advisors and consumers around annuities. Tamiko explains how gen X and baby boomers feel about annuities while revealing how advisors can access valuable tools to efficiently serve clients.
- The disconnect between what consumers and advisors think about annuities
- Why advisors should be open to having conversations with their clients using a different approach
- What she would like to see from a solutions perspective
- Ways to access a wider variety of tools
- Reasons why consumers are aligning with annuities
- And more!
Connect with Tamiko Toland:
Connect with Jack Martin:
About our Guest:
Tamiko Toland is Director, Retirement Markets for Toronto-based CANNEX. CANNEX has long been known as the leading provider of income annuity pricing and now serves the entire scope of annuity products, including the evaluation of annuities with income guarantees.
Tamiko supports the retirement industry with research, analysis, and writing on the retirement income industry. Her focus is the individual and institutional (defined contribution) annuity market in the U.S. and Canada. She is a thought leader with 20 years of experience tracking trends and key issues on retirement income, synthesizing commentary and analysis for broad audiences and specific clients.
In the interest of supporting the development of the industry, Tamiko serves on the board for the National Association for Fixed Annuities (NAFA) and is an advisor member of the Institutional Retirement Income Council (IRIC).