An Advisor-Friendly Approach to More Successful Selling with Marc Lamson (Ep. 45)
The organic growth rate for investment advisors has taken a hit since 2019, with the average investment advisor firm growing at a slower pace.
But there is a way to turn things around.
In this episode, Marc Lamson, the president of ASLAN Training, explores the techniques advisors need to convert leads into long-term clients while unveiling powerful strategies to unlock the potential of organic growth.
- Priority, perspective, and pressure as key components to cultivating fruitful client-advisor relationships
- The firm’s Other-Centered Selling® approach
- Why traditional selling techniques are becoming less effective and ways advisors (like you!) can build client receptivity
- The concept of ‘permission for value’
- Ask questions: The value of providing meaningful solutions to client problems and pain points
- How to conduct discovery meetings that build trust and facilitate meaningful connections
- And more!
Connect with Marc Lamson:
Connect with Jack Martin:
About Our Guest:
As the President of ASLAN, Mar Lamson is responsible for all day-to-day operations including the firm’s sales and marketing efforts and growing success in helping clients be Other-Centered®