Engaging Client Advice Around Moments That Matter with Philipp Hecker (Ep. 50)
The financial services industry is shifting. Moving beyond investment products, clients want personalized advice that is timely, relevant, and impactful.
In other words, they want proactive advice during moments that matter.
In this episode, Philipp Hecker, the CEO of Bento Engine, joins Jack Martin to talk about how advisors can personalize client interactions based on age-driven milestones and crucial life events.
- Why trust is paramount in client-advisor relationships
- The role of ‘advice engagement’ in delivering exceptional customer experiences
- Ways Bento Engine easily integrates into major fintech and CRM platforms
- How to engage clients at the right time with the right message and with the right mode of communication
- And more!
- Michael Kitces FinTech Solutions Map
- “How Much Lifetime Social Security Benefits Are Americans Leaving On the Table?”
Connect with Philipp Hecker:
Connect with Jack Martin:
About Our Guest:
Philipp Hecker is a co-founder and the CEO of Bento Engine. He is a Procter & Gamble-trained Brand Manager, recovering BCG Consultant, and Wall Street veteran. Philipp has also held several senior leadership positions at Deutsche Bank and J.P. Morgan, always focused on wealth management.
Philipp is passionate about bringing better advice beyond investing to more American families and using technology to make human advisors more human more often.